Friday, March 6, 2009

Seven Ages of Rock

I missed this show last night on tele.. I manage to watch it partly on BBC(online UK) and I like this part the most! So, I copied it here. I hope you (who enjoy heavy metal!) like it too.. Forgive me if you don't..

Enjoy yourself..

cheers.





Note. I'm trully sorry, for some reasons, I noticed that BBC had informed that this clip can't be played unless you're in UK! Too bad.. Anyway, the teaser is not what I really wanted to share with you or to show you what I want you to see.. Or at least, the best part in the clip. Whatever, I just leave it here.. O note for myself.. Keep rocking and let it roll..

6 comments:

benludin said...

x bleh play la bro...
cuma nampak gambo intro..tak silap james hetfield?

citer pasal metallica shj atau kisah heavy metal?

amey ahmad said...

sorry bro.. nnt wa check or it's just can be played in UK! damn BBC but thank them for a great history of ROCK! it's about the history of how rock came about; from blues to heavy metal, to grunge and glam and stadium rock! great show.. i wish they have this in dvd or something..

amey ahmad said...

bro ben,
yeap.. he's James Hetfield of Metallica. In this clip, he told a story about the band whom played an opening for Ozzy during which Ozzy went solo after being kicked out from Black Sabbath. I ant to show the part where James describeb how they hail Ozzy and it is funny the way he express his excitement hearing Ozzy tell them his stories about Black Sabbath and all that!
Sorry for stupid restriction by BBC..

benludin said...

hampeh BBC..kupit!

nanti nak usya kat utube

benludin said...

rasanya dah tgk..tp tak sure kat mana...

yg lu tgk tu dah repeat brp puluh kali kat BBC kot..haha

amey ahmad said...

not sure la bro.. may be kot.. al-maklum ler, wa baru sampai sini.. but, kalau ler TV kita kat M'sia tu buat camni utk rockers kat M'sia.. kalau.. ku bilang kalau..